July 12, 2013

Here comes Derby Days

That's right, the Redmond Derby Days criterium is tomorrow night!
http://redmondderbydays.com/criterium
This will be my first run with the big boys at this event, but I have had a great run-up so far with finishes just outside the top-10 in the last few crits (barring my crash last weekend - still sure that would have been a top 10, which is a bummer). I have also had great success here in the past - finishing well in the 4s, and winning last year as a Cat 3, so I think we can set up a great result!
The team will be out in force, so I may be dragging one of the other guys in for the win, but it all depends on how the course plays out.
Be ready for a good write up, this one should be great.
(Photo is from Ballard Crit last year - I am the rider with the yellow booties in 2nd position - Ended up 3rd in that race)

No comments: