December 21, 2008

Addicted to Love

Short blog about a movie (just a heads up folks)

So, I just watched the film Addicted to Love starring Matthew Broderick and Meg Ryan. I guess I have seen part of this movie before because I remembered little things like them watching the other couple out of a camera obscura, and the derelict building, but I had never seen the entire film before. Overall, i'd say maybe 9/10, but I really like this movie. A little cold hearted and black-comedy to be a chick flick, but it is in essence a romance film (not that there is anything wrong with that). Meg Ryan plays her part as the angsty motorcycle-riding artsy photographer quite well, and Matthew is the good-natured booksy astronomer. Acting was great, and you really fall into the characters. Anyways, great film, and if you are looking for something to watch alone, with a loved one, or in company, I think you could do a lot worse than to check out this one. Hope you like it.

No comments: