December 5, 2012

Back in action - 2012

Getting back into the blog here after a few years hiatus. This space will now be a spot for recounting races I have been to, talking about products I have had the chance to test out (mostly on my own dime), and talking about other cool biking goodness. I also hope to pass on some of the cyclocross knowledge I have picked up in my hours of digging through the internet and inquiring with other riders. While this may take on a cyclocross-centric feel, I will break it up with my road-racing exploits and talking about pro-racing when I have a chance too.
The next few posts will be from the last few months of racing cyclocross through the 2012 season here in the Seattle area. I competed in the open Category 3 races in both the local MFG series as well as the sanctioned SCX series. I also just wrapped up my racing season at the Washington State CX Championships, but you will get a chance to read all about that shortly.
Hope some of this interests you readers. Thanks for checking in -

No comments: