December 5, 2008

Show Time

We knew it was coming, but I guess some people just didn't understand how fast. The day is here. Show time is tonight! After cleaning up the studio (which took a long time because apparently some people did jack-all yesterday) we got about to setting up our finals in the conference room (main show room) and then also hanging up drawings and other work in the now clean studio space. Seeing as I had prepared everything and even had my piece hanging in the studio yesterday, my work for hanging stuff was incredibly easy. No hassling about what to use, or how to put it up. That was what yesterday was for. Anyway, all that is left now is to wait for people to show up, stand around and answer questions I guess, and then go home feeling happy that the work is done.

The work is done. Crazy. Just a few more days. I need to make sure I get all the little loose-ends finished before we are shipping out. Yesterday the architecture kids left, so we got a preview of that game. It should really be noted by the free bin that it is for things people might want, not a place to toss your trash. While I have found some cool free food and stuff in the bin, yesterday we found a open carton of milk, some dried out nasty ravioli, and some other assorted crap. Seriously.

Time to get things done. The show will be nice, and I am already happy about seeing what everyone has been doing. Hopefully there will be stuff worth mentioning in the next post. Ciao

No comments: